The best spare tire carrier for the Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP4 1000, XP Turbo, and XP Turbo S on the market! Unique design allows our tire carrier to be welded on or bolted on to the rear seat belt tube. Both mounts are included. High quality steel, aluminum, and hardware used throughout. Fits up to 32" tires. American made gas shocks provide very easy lift action, and keep the bed wide open. Stainless steel handles latch securely to included bed mounts and do not rattle. Everything you need to install is included. Our High version is designed to provide more storage room under the tire carrier with less visibility out the back window. Our High version is also compatible with the Polaris Lock & Ride Cargo Box (part #2881193). Our High version is NOT compatible with the Polaris Lock & Ride Cooler. Please confirm which box you have BEFORE ordering.
Our Spare Tire Carriers have a 30 day warranty to cover any defective products. After 30 days, wear and tear items are not covered under warranty and new shocks can be ordered if needed.
***DOES NOT WORK WITH THE PRO XP
***The mounting plate that sits on the face of the wheel uses stock lug nuts and is intended for the stock wheel to mount properly. If you have aftermarket wheels, you may need to cut the lug nuts off and weld on the same style aftermarket lug nuts that you wheel uses.
***Spare Tire Carriers are a hot item and stock status varies. There could be a possible 3-4 week lead time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check lead times if your order is time sensitive. Thank you!
CageWrx Spare Tire Carrier Installation
- Fits Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP4 1000, and RZR XP Turbo
- Our tire carries will fit the all stock Polaris RZR XP 1000 roll cages and after-market roll cages that keep the stock rear seat tube within 1/2" of center
- Accommodates tires up to 32"
- Interior dimensions: HIGH 16" high in front, 16.5" high in middle, 9.5" high in rear, 21" wide in rear
- Interior dimensions: STANDARD 15" high in front, 12" high in middle, 9.5" high in rear, 21.5" wide in rear
- Bolt on clamps or weld on tabs both included (seat tube must be 1.75")
- High quality gas shocks, rod ends, aluminum clamps, and hardware
- Stainless steel release handles
- Keeps stock bed virtually untouched and open for other storage
- Also available in standard height version
- High version designed to fit Polaris Lock & Ride Cargo Box part # 2881193
- Made in the U.S.A.